At Wellington, we have worked hard to include all the right ingredients to create the most satisfying retirement community experience for you.
Wellington at Hershey’s Mill
1361 Boot Road
West Chester, PA, 19380
Wellington at hershey's mill is the retirement community that you've been looking for. Choosing the right continuing care retirement community can be difficult and even unsettling. At wellington, we have worked hard to include all the right ingredients to create the most satisfying retirement community experience for you – a friendly yet elegant environment with superior accommodations ,a wide range of choices in meals and activities, easy access to health care and so much more – all coordinated by an experienced management team and an attentive staff committed to making your lifestyle all that you want it to be.
As you decide which community is right for you, consider one important difference between wellington and most others. At wellington there is no entrance or community fee. We believe you should control your resources rather than surrender the use of a substantial portion of your life savings. We have a proven track record based on over 20 years of experience so we can offer you comparable and even superior services and amenities than you will find at “entrance fee communities”. Don't take our word for it, consult your financial advisor to learn the benefits of a no entrance fee policy and the added security it affords.
For your enjoyment and convenience:
- Dining options: Elegant sit down dining for dinner or choice of buffet or take-out. A bistro/coffee shop is available for lunch.
- Spacious lobbies with fireplaces, lounges and common areas.
- Inside parking garage at no extra charge, with direct access to the apartments.
- Fitness Center with: heated indoor 20' x 40' pool, exercise and fitness equipment and locker rooms with showers.
- 350 seat Auditorium for movies, meetings, lectures, entertainment and religious services.
- Billiard room and woodworking shop.
- Arts and Crafts Rooms.
- Beauty salon/barber shop with competitive rates.
- Wellness Center with Physician's practice.
- Individual mailboxes inside.
- Thrift shop.
- Computer Room with Internet Access.
- Quiet library and reading room.
- Self service elevators.
- Country store offering a selection of groceries and sundries.
- Beautifully landscaped grounds, walkways and patios throughout, with pedestrian access to the neighboring stores, pharmacy, supermarket, restaurants, and bank.
- Well designed luxurious apartments ranging from one bedroom/one bath to two bedrooms with den and two and 1/2 baths.
- All apartments have private balconies or patios.
- 9 ft. high ceilings are standard.
- Spacious kitchens with all modern appliances (electric oven, frost free refrigerator with ice-maker, dishwasher, garbage disposal and microwave), breakfast counter, pantry and ceramic tile flooring.
- Bathrooms with ceramic tile flooring, 5 ft. showers, grab bars and easy lever faucets. A combination heater and fan provides extra comfort.
- Wall-to-wall carpeting throughout the remaining rooms.
- Heating and air-conditioning individually controlled.
- Fire resistant construction with fire and smoke detection system and automatic sprinklers.
- Large closets, storage rooms and linen closets.
- Washer and dryer in all apartments.
- Pre-wired for telephone and cable TV.
- In house TV channel for announcements.
- Emergency call system monitored 24 hours a day.
- Sheer window treatments.
- Easy lever hardware on doors and faucets.