We provide superior customer service and top quality, state-of-the-art home medical equipment and supplies.
Southern Patient Care
1523 Cliff Gookin Blvd.
Tupelo, MS, 38801
Southern Patient Care has been providing home medical equipment and supply needs since 1992. With locations throughout Mississippi and Alabama, there is a location near you to help meet your various needs. We provide superior customer service and top quality, state-of-the-art home medical equipment and supplies including wheelchairs, hospital beds, CPAP machines and other respiratory equipment such as oxygen and nebulizers.
We take extra care in making sure that we fulfill the needs of each and every one of our customers. Account Managers, Respiratory Therapist, and Billing Associates are available to answer your questions and work with your doctor and insurance company. Our expert staff members are committed to service and education and will take the time to give each of our customers the personal attention he or she deserves and are trained to find the right home medical equipment and products for each individual.
Southern Patient Care equipment specialists are available to assist with weekend and after hour needs.
Carrying the best home medical equipment is great, but it isn’t enough. At Southern Patient Care we want to be sure you get the product that is right for you, you know how to use the product to receive the maximum benefit and that you are happy with the product. We want you to be happy with the wheelchairs, hospital beds, CPAP machines/BIPAP machines, oxygen, nebulizers, and other respiratory equipment you receive from us. That’s why at Southern Patient Care, we go the extra mile for each and every customer by providing the best customer service around.
Southern Patient Care offers many advantages and services including:
- A delivery area encompasses the entire state of AL and MS
- 24 hour emergency service
- Evaluation of client's home and workplace for wheelchair accessibility
- Labor for warranty repair of defective products
- Pick-up and delivery of product
- CPAP follow up program
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources and reworking of denied claims
- Product and technology training for physicians and therapists
- In-store health clinics on many topics
- Cleaning of equipment and loaner products while client's product is in for service
- Respiratory health education to seniors in assisted living centers
- Access the patient’s lifestyle and mobility needs to match the proper O2 delivery system
- Bariatric Commode
- Bariatric Drop-Arm Commode
- Bariatric Drop-Arm Commode
- Bariatric Shower Chair with Back
- Bariatric Transfer Bench
- Bariatric Walker
- Bariatric Wheel Kit
- Heavy Duty Bariatric Floor Stand with Trapeze
- Heavy Duty Commode
Kangaroo Joey ePump
The Kangaroo ePump system is the latest innovation in enteral feeding pump technology. When patients require nutrition through continuous feeding, intermittent feeding or feeding and flushing, Kangaroo ePump enteral feeding pump delivers in …
Oxygen, Portable Systems
E Cylinder Portable Oxygen System
Features and Benefits Applicable for virtually all home oxygen prescriptions Durable Fewer parts minimize inventory space Lightweight
Easy Pulse Regulator
Features and Benefits:The Easy Dial Reg is only 4-1/4″ long and weights a mere 7.8 oz. as a result of the offset gauge and new multi-spring technology.The unit's easily accessible flow adjustment knob is large and knurled making flow adjustment …
HELiOS Liquid Oxygen
The HELiOS Personal Oxygen System from CAIRE Inc. is an easy-to-use, two-piece system including:
- A base reservoir that stores liquid oxygen
- An amazingly small, lightweight and long-lasting portable unit The HELiOS Personal Oxygen
HomeFill II System
Invacare HomeFill II allows patients or care givers to gain more freedom and independence. Filling your own portable oxygen cylinders has never been easier.