Sojourn blends comfort, safety and purposeful programming in each of its community based homes and Day Center.
Sojourn Adult Day Services
5200 Maywood Rd,
Mound, MN, 55364
The talented, professional team of Sojourn and Sojourn Suites caregivers at a recent training session”. Each staff receives up to 12 hours of training annually on topics such as infection control, dementia training and CPR. We are very proud of our team and are sure you will be too.
Sojourn Care management is a focused approach lo planning and giving care to the people we serve. In 1984 we started a project to ensure that elders and adults with special needs were being given the best treatment and teaching we could offer. That was the beginning of care management at Sojourn, and we’ve been going strong ever since.
Our “care management approach” means that we work together to:
- Define health care needs of the people we serve
- Research the best ways to meet those needs
- Design a plan of action that can be carried out by all of our health professionals
- Measure our results against national standards
Housing & services
‘Living the “Sojourn Suites Life” means more than residing in a beautiful home. It means being an unconditionally loved and valued member of the Sojourn family. You have your own private room and you continue to live your own purposeful life while Sojourn’s professional staff assists you with all your physical and health care needs. Sojourn Suites provides a safe haven and the keys to successful living; lifelong learning, nurturing relationships and hopefulness.
- Sojourn support solutions Include collaboration of trusted advisors In the fields of:
- Ayurvedic assessment and consultation
- Chiropractic care
- Chemical dependency treatment
- Elder law
- Family counseling and mediation
- Financial planning and management
- Massage therapy
- Mental health services
- Physical fitness