Senior Helpers – Fort Mill
Fort Mill, SC, 29715
At Senior Helpers®, our specialty is professional, warm and compassionate senior care that enables our clients to at home. Whether they need us for a few hours or around the clock, we'll always provide the kind of quality and responsive care that lets them truly enjoy living independently at home. Senior Helpers® in-home care services are designed so our clients get as much or as little help as they require to enjoy living independently at home.
We assist our clients with everything from companionship to bathing to Alzheimer's and dementia care. We employ a proven process that includes an in-home assessment to help determine the type and level of care needed. Our services are available anytime – during the day, night, weekends, and holidays, or for short or long term duration.
- Caring companionship and conversation
- Meal planning and preparation
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Errands and transportation
- Hired and employed by us and are not subcontractors.
- Licensed (where applicable), bonded and insured.
- Checked for Criminal background.
- Supervised by our staff Registered Nurses.