Riverside County Office on Aging
6296 River Crest Drive, Suite K
Riverside, CA, 92507
The Office on Aging provides the following services:
- Adult Day Care
- Aging & Disability Resource Connection Program (ADRC)
- Care Coordination
- Community Education
- Community Elder Abuse Education
- Disease Prevention
- Fit After 50
- Grandparents Raising Grandchildren
- Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program (HICAP)
- Legal Assistance
- Network of Care
- Ombudsman Services
- Personal Care/Homemaking Services
- Senior Employment
- Senior Helplink
- Surplus Food Distribution
- Volunteer Services
- 911 Senior Emergency Cellular Phone Program
- Information regarding our programs that would assist clients.
- Referral and linkage to Office On Aging Care Coordination Programs.
- Education and advocacy for those who are suffering or know someone who is suffering from elder abuse.
- 211 Riverside County: 2-1-1 is an easy to remember telephone number that connects people with important community services and volunteer opportunities in Riverside County. For emergencies, individuals are instructed to dial 9-1-1.
- Outreach, information, enrollment assistance and follow-up to Medicare beneficiaries regarding Medicare Part D. Information and enrollment assistance will be provided through our toll-free information line, at sites the Info Vans visit, at health fairs, and as a part of care management services.
- Transportation Reimbursement Information Project (TRIP): A program that reimburses expenses to volunteer drivers who assist seniors with various errands such as doctor visits, grocery shopping, etc.
- Senior Home Repair: A program that provides home repair services to seniors and adults with disabilities.
- Senior nutrition and hunger
- Accessible transportation
- Affordable housing
- Healthcare and wellness
- Support for senior caregivers
- Workforce and employment
- Quality of life choices for a diverse senior population