Our mission is to provide high quality home health care services to individuals and their families at home.
Premier Home Health Care Services
131 W Parris Ave
High Point, NC, 27262
Premier Home Health Care Services, Inc. was founded in 1992 in response to expanding community need for both home health and facility based health care personnel services. The Company’s primary focus is to provide high quality personnel services for Private Pay Clients, Subcontract Personnel Services for Certified Agencies, and Facility Staffing Services. The Company’s commitment to Excellence in Care is reflected in every aspect of service we provide to individuals, families, and facilities and is exemplified through its disease specific educational programs for its staff, specialty service delivery models, and culturally sensitive service programs.
For the client we provide a comprehensive array of home health care personnel services. The services provided include:
- “Don’t Go Home Alone” -Discharge Service: This program assists the client and family with discharge from the hospital, emergency room, and after ambulatory or Cosmetic Surgery. The Service provides escort to the client’s home, medication pick up, meal preparation, environmental adjustments and general client stabilization. Services are available from four hour minimum to several days.
- Companion Homemaking Services: After surgery or a hospital stay many individuals require a variety of services to maintain independent living. These services often are not paid for by Medicare or Medicaid. Our Homemaking Companion staff provide housekeeping, shopping, laundry, meal preparation, companion, and care giver respite services.
- Home Health Aide: Bathing, grooming, exercise, meal preparation, laundry, cleaning, shopping and errand services.
- Live-in Aide / Companion: The Home Health Aide is available to the client on a continuous basis for provision of Home Health Aide services and for assistance with late night bathroom needs, medication reminders and client monitoring.
- Homemaker Housekeeper: Meal preparation, laundry, cleaning, shopping and errand services.
- Respite Weekend Relief Care: This service can be accessed for short term relief of a family caregiver support for weekend care or when the normal family caregiver is unavailable to provide the client care.
- RN / LPN Nursing Visit and Medication Services: Wound care, dressing changes, medication administration and medication pour services.
To be the leading service provider of home health care and health care personnel staffing services by defining industry quality standards through cost effective provision of innovative service delivery models, staff training and education, and through the use of advanced technology to improve client care.
- Continue to improve client care and services through outcome based research
- Promote client sensitive, culturally diverse service delivery through enhancements in training and education of staff
- Identify community based service and education needs and then develop programs to meet these needs
- Pursue advancements in technology to facilitate improved client care, operations and services