1500 Brecknock Road
Greenport , NY, 11944
Life looks good from here. Since 2002, Peconic Landing has been the first and only equity-based lifecare retirement community in New York State. Through its cooperative housing association, Peconic Landing provides the benefits of home ownership while offering lifetime access to long term care at no additional cost to members.
Peconic Landing is more than a place to live; it’s a way of life. This vibrant lifecare community offers 110 cottages and 139 apartments on the picturesque North Fork of Long Island. Energetic residents, a long list of distinctive amenities and services and a prime Sound front location have established Peconic Landing as a place where residents can pursue their dreams and interests while enjoying carefree resort-style living.
From over 20 different resident-managed clubs and committees to fine dining to the peace of mind that comes with an established lifecare community, Peconic Landing is the place you’ll want to call home.
Give away your rake and put your vacuum in storage. You won’t need them at Peconic Landing. You’ll never have to rake the lawn, shovel the driveway, call a plumber or prepare dinner if you don’t want to. Peconic Landing’s carefree lifestyle allows you the time to do whatever it is you’d rather be doing!
You don’t have to look far for inspiration with a ½ mile of Sound front beach, a golf course as a backyard and a myriad of programs including over 20 member-driven committees and clubs. It’s possible to develop a new hobby or explore your life-long passion at Peconic Landing. You can take a class through our exceptional Lifetime Learning Program, develop your green thumb in award-winning rose gardens or propose a way to integrate your own passion into the Peconic Landing community.
Your monthly service fee includes:
- 30 meals per month and a choice of dining options.
- All utilities, heat, air conditioning, electricity, basic cable TV included. (except telephone and Internet)
- Property taxes and homeowners’ insurance.
- All interior and exterior maintenance services.
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service.
- Annual heavy cleaning service.
- Regularly scheduled transportation within 30-mile radius.
- 24-hour on-site security and emergency response system.
- On-site Enriched Living and Skilled Nursing care for life.
Our campus has easy access to enjoyable amenities such as:
- a choice of dining in one of five dining rooms overlooking the Sound or a casual meal in the café.
- a lounge for afternoon tea or cocktails.
- performances and events, including musical performances and guest speakers in our auditorium.
- an extensive library with computer access.
- an art room.
- a card room.
- a bank branch and unisex hair salon.
- guest rooms and parking.
- Rehabilitation and Wellness Center.
- a fitness center and exercise classes.
- tennis courts.
- an indoor heated pool with aquacise classes.
- walking and biking paths.
- a ½ mile of beach on Long Island Sound.
Peconic Landing strives to be one of the preeminent continuing care retirement communities in the United States. It is the first and only lifecare retirement community in New York State to offer equity ownership.
As a Lifecare community Peconic Landing, provides residents 62 years and over residential living accommodations, enriched living and long-term nursing care. The lifecare contract you sign with Peconic Landing allows you to move from one level of living to another without any increase in fees.
When you make the decision to live at Peconic Landing, you not only receive the unparalleled benefits of living on this campus, but also the peace of mind that if and when you need assistance, a familiar face will be able to provide you with exceptional care. With the rising cost of long term care, Peconic Landing protects you from catastrophic long term care expenses and offers the opportunity to fully enjoy your new lifestyle.