Dedicated to providing compassionate care to the terminally ill and their bereaved families, our hospice program is designed to enhance the quality of life for the dying patient.
Pathways Volunteer Hospice
3701 Michelson St.
Lakewood, CA, 90712
- Physical, psychological, social and spiritual support through trained volunteers
- Assistance to teach and aid family members in caring for patients at home
- Emotional and practical support for patients and family members
- Bereavement support and grief education to patient families and the community
- Coordination of professional and volunteer services for patients and their families
Pathways has always served numerous cities including Lakewood, Long Beach, Cerritos, Bellflower, Downey, Paramount, Artesia, Cypress, Seal Beach, and Carson.
- In enhancing the quality of life of terminally ill patients
- In promoting independence and self-esteem for the frail/elderly
- In assisting family members in their grief before and after death
- In special programs for children who have experienced the death of a loved one