2048 Washington Street,
Hanover, MA, 02339
NVNA Works is an affiliate of NVNA and Hospice, a non-profit home health care and hospice agency founded in 1920. We offer a full range of private care services to keep people healthy and safe in their homes, where ever that home is – house, apartment, assisted living community, or skilled nursing facility. Our services include companion care, homemaking, personal care, nursing, rehab therapies, and geriatric care management and are customized to meet each client’s needs. NVNA Works staff is trained and certified in their respective areas of care and maintain the same quality standards that have earned our parent company numerous national and regional quality care and patient satisfaction awards.
Certified and trained to provide hands-on personal care.
- Assist with dressing, bathing, toileting, medication reminders, and light housekeeping
- Offer respite to families and caregivers and are available during vacations, holidays, and other necessary occasions
Provide assistance in the home to ensure that the environment is safe and secure.
- Help with laundry and light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Pet and plant care
- Shopping and errands
- Dropping off and picking up prescriptions
Offer comfort and company inside and outside the home.
- Write letters and correspondence
- Aid with reading and assist with crafts
- Play games and cards
- Accompany to social occasions, religious services, and family events
- Escort to medical and other appointments