Monroe Clinic – Durand
400 South Center St.
Durand, IL, 61024
Monroe Clinic is a not-for-profit health system featuring a multi-specialty clinic and hospital dedicated to bringing the best to the communities we serve. Working together to achieve the highest standards of health care, we create healthy communities through God's healing spirit.
Sponsored by the Congregation of Sisters of St. Agnes, Monroe Clinic offers comprehensive health care with 120 providers, a 24-hour emergency room, home care and hospice services, as well as multiple clinic locations in southern Wisconsin and northern Illinois. In all that we do, we are dedicated to helping you get better faster and stay healthier longer.
As a state-of-the-art health system, we offer advanced medical equipment and technology combined with care and sensitivity. Physicians and staff are committed to providing personalized health care, education, and peace of mind. You and your family benefit from exceptional preventive and rehabilitation services and more than 25 medical specialties.
- Adult Medicine (Internal Medicine)
- Allergy & Asthma
- Audiology Services
- Behavioral Health
- Diabetes Management
- Digestive Health (Gastroenterology)
- Ear, Nose & Throat (Otorhinolaryngology)
- Emergency Care
- Warning Signs
- Employer Services
- Family Practice
- Home Care
- Minor Procedure Clinic
- Ophthalmology & Optometry
- Palliative Care
- Pediatrics & Adolescent Medicine
- Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Primary Care
- Sleep Medicine
Spiritual Services and Pastoral Care
Our patients' expectation of comprehensive care isn't solely based on the number of specialties, physicians or services we offer, but on our long-standing commitment to each person's spiritual and emotional well-being. Caring for a person's mind, body and spirit is the core of our organization, the root of our mission, and the foundation of a truly comprehensive health care experience.
Pastoral Care is a special service designed around the emotional and spiritual needs of patients and families. Pastoral care functions with the understanding that each life is precious and sacred. Whatever our patient's health status may be, our pastoral care staff is available to provide support, with respect to each person's faith and beliefs.
Our hospital chapel:
- is accessible 24 hours a day for patients and families
- reflects the Roman Catholic faith tradition; however anyone, regardless of his or her faith, is welcome to come pray there
Our on-call Chaplain:
- is clinically trained, certified and is ecclesiastically ordained
- is available in the hospital, Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and on-call for emergencies
- works with the local pastors and churches to provide spiritual support