Masonic Home of Shelbyville
711 Frankfort Road
Shelbyville, KY, 40065
We have proudly earned the nation's highest rankings for customer satisfaction. Our mission guides us to care for the whole person – mind, body and spirit – while customized plans of care are developed to reach each individual's goals for recovery and quality of life.
Our beautiful, historic facility offers comfortable, modern personal accommodations and gracious common areas that reflect our heritage of caring that began in 1901. Three dining rooms, libraries, lounge areas, expansive sun porches and outdoor patios invite you and your guests to make our Home yours.
Daily life enrichment opportunities are offered for socialization, learning and fun entertainment. And our chaplain leads an active, supportive spiritual program. Transportation, an on-site salon, housekeeping, pharmacy service, and daily dining experiences with our executive chef complete Masonic Home's neighborly and caring community.
Our professional, nurturing staff is available around the clock to meet the needs of residents. Services available include:
Short- and long-term nursing care
- Wellness checks and vital sign monitoring
- Medication administration
- Dressing changes and other doctor-ordered treatments
- Support for those who need extra help with daily tasks like eating, bathing and getting in and out of bed
- Supervised activities designed to promote physical and mental well-being
Masonic Home of Shelbyville Rehabilitation Center proudly offers:
- Inpatient and outpatient occupational, physical and speech therapies, delivered by our award-winning therapy professionals
- 2,200-sq.-ft. facility with separate entrance and parking for outpatients
- Speech therapy lab with VitalStim swallowing program
- Short-stay accommodations
- Customized rehabilitation plans to promote recovery from illness, injury or surgery