Lincolnshire Place thoroughly evaluates the needs of each individual person on an ongoing basis to ensure the best care.
Lincolnshire Place Memory Care
6617 Broadcast Parkway
Loves Park, IL, 61111
Lincolnshire Place was designed to care for and enhance the lives of seniors with Alzheimer's disease and related dementia. It's an exceptional living environment combined with our highly trained caregivers and Alzheimer's professionals that allows you to have the peace of mind
Lincolnshire Place is a unique environment specifically designed for seniors with Alzheimer's and related dementia. All of our caregivers are highly trained and create an exceptional living environment.
The caregiver has needs, too.
We understand that:
- Caring for a family member with dementia is stressful
- Caregivers often find themselves exhausted and overworked and often neglect their own well-being
- Caregivers experience guilt when they are forced to juggle the responsibilities of providing care for a loved one with dementia, as well as their children and career
Lincolnshire Place offers caregiving solutions for your peace of mind.
Lincolnshire Place features:
- 40 Bed secured residence designed specifically for dementia care
- Town Square complete with a potting shed, craft center, serenity room, beauty shop, movie theater and cafe
- Touch screen computer stations with video chat and therapy software
- Secure courtyard with walking paths
- Dedicated staff specifically trained to care for Alzheimer’s and related dementia residents
- Specialized life skill and activity programming
- Individualized nutrition and hydration programs with delicious meals
- A home-like atmosphere designed with comfort and security in mind
- Choice of a one bedroom or studio unit
- At-home screenings available to evaluate specific needs and care requirements
- On-going assessments to determine resident needs and individualized services and programming as the disease progresses
Lincolnshire Place strives to maintain a unique and exceptional living environment for the residents and their families.
Lincolnshire Place provides peace of mind through thoughtfully planned structured activities that promote independence, individuality, health and well-being within a safe and familiar environment.
Lincolnshire Place offers individualized activities based on the resident’s interests, habits,
needs and abilities.
Activities begin daily as residents rise and continue throughout the day, evening and at night when necessary
- Our activities help residents feel good about themselves and their accomplishments
- Musical events and visits from friendly pets are just a few of the many activities offered
- Supervised and chaperoned trips enable our residents to remain a part of their community
- Daily life skills are enhanced by participation in routine functions and household interests
- Carefully planned placement of artwork, furniture and personal photos encourage observation and stimulates conversation and socialization
We believe that family members and friends play a vital role in the success of our program… and we encourage ongoing and meaningful contact with the resident through involvement in care planning and daily activities.