Liberty Medical Specialists
3240 Burnt Mill Drive
Wilmington, NC, 28403
Liberty Medical Specialties, Inc. (LMSI) is part of a family of healthcare businesses, which includes home health care, home medical equipment, respiratory equipment and services, home infusion therapy, nursing and rehabilitation facilities, retirement communities, and assisted living facilities. Our many specialties also include diabetic equipment and testing supplies, enteral nutrition and home infusion therapy.
We know that most of the products we carry are available from many different sources, so we work hard to go the extra mile to deliver the best possible service to every customer. Our qualified Pharmacists, Nurses, Respiratory Care Practitioners, and Equipment Delivery Technicians are available 24 hours a day to ensure total continuity of care. We will work with you to find the right products, show you how to use them properly and always provide service after the sale.
Liberty Medical specializes in:
- Home Medical Equipment
- Diabetic Equipment & Testing Supplies
- Enteral Nutrition
- Home Infusion Therapy
- Respiratory Equipment
- Clinical Services
Liberty Medical Specialties, Inc., has been providing services since 1993. Our corporate office is located in Whiteville, North Carolina. We provide services for over 70 counties in North and South Carolina.
What We Offer
Liberty Medical Specialties has been providing home medical equipment and home infusion therapy in North Carolina since 1993. Our highly qualified staff of over 100 includes those with many important professional designations including Pharmacists, RN's, LPN's, Licensed Respiratory Care Practitioners and Certified Dieticians, as well as Certified Pharmacy Technicians and Certified Delivery Technicians. These professionals can assist patients, caregivers and physicians in finding the correct home medical equipment, diabetic equipment, respiratory equipment and services, as well as home infusion therapy, and enteral therapy. We have 10 locations in North and South Carolina, with at least one convenient to you.
More of what Liberty Medical Specialties offers:
- We deliver oxygen equipment and supplies, hospital beds, wheelchairs, electric wheelchairs, electric scooters, and seat lift chairs
- 24 hour on-call service
- A variety of our services include antibiotics, pain management, immunoglobulin, growth hormones, biologics, total parenteral nutrition, and hydration therapy
- Oxygen equipment, aerosol equipment, CPAP / BIPAP / RAD systems, and pulse oximetry
- A full service pharmacy
- We are a provider for Medicare
Customer service is at the heart of everything we do at Liberty Medical Specialties. Whether it’s choosing the correct piece of home medical equipment or diabetic equipment, oxygen or respiratory equipment, home infusion therapy or enteral therapy, we are here for one reason…to make your life more comfortable!
We have 10 locations through North and South Carolina to serve you. Each location has professionals on staff including Pharmacists, Nurses, Respiratory Care Practitioners, and Equipment Delivery Technicians. They are here to answer questions, aid in product selection and provide training and consultations. We deliver to over 70 counties in 3 states. Your health and well being are too important to trust to just anyone, so visit Liberty Medical Specialties today.
Customer Service provided for our customers include:
- Covering over 70 counties in North Carolina and South Carolina
- Product education to client
- On-time delivery and service
- Retail showrooms for product selections
- Walk-in sales and service hours: Monday – Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- 24/7 On-Call Service for Emergencies
- Special orders accepted with advance deposit/payment
- Evaluation of client for specialized products
- Evaluation of client's home and workplace for wheelchair accessibility
- Labor for warranty repair of defective products
- Billing of primary or secondary payer sources
- Rework of denied claims
- Instruction on equipment operation and safety to client, family and caregiver
- Follow-up with physicians (progress and compliance)
- User compliance reports
- Much, much more!