Feel a sense of grace and sophistication of another era.
Ida Culver House Broadview
12505 Greenwood Avenue N
Seattle, WA, 98133
From Ms. Ida Culver’s legacy of care for retired teachers, to the Interurban trolley line that once ran through the neighborhood, Ida Culver House Broadview has significant history. For many residents, the connection to the community’s past couldn’t be stronger.
Take one look around our beautiful community, with breathtaking views of the Olympic Mountains, and lush gardens, and you will feel a sense of grace and sophistication of another era — from the classic décor, to the genuine and caring staff. And, while you may be considering Ida Culver House Broadview for its wonderful neighborhood feeling, you will find that the healthcare services, from Independent Living through Skilled Nursing, at our integrated campus offer exceptional senior care and peace of mind.
It all starts with healthy living.
The staff at Ida Culver House Broadview offers many ways to improve your health, both physically and mentally. We provide a full continuum of care, including Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Skilled Nursing.
And because of our unique, long-standing partnership with the University of Washington School of Nursing, residents benefit from innovative Wellness and Active Aging Programs.
Our Community Health Director and team of Certified Nursing Assistants provide professional and compassionate assisted living services in the privacy and comfort of your own apartment home. In addition to ongoing case management, our team will work with you to develop a holistic, individualized care and wellness plan. We offer an extensive range of services, including:
- Bathing, dressing, grooming and continence support
- Mobility, transfer, and escort assistance
- Medication management and assistance
- Dietary and nutritional support
- Social support for life enrichment programs and events
- Memory support
All the comforts of home.
As with any place you’ve lived, your home at Ida Culver House Broadview should be just that – your home. We encourage residents to personalize their space whether it is a cozy armchair you’ve had for years, family photos on the ledge outside your door or your favorite art on the wall. And when it comes to floor plans, there’s something for everyone across our 245 residences, ranging from studios and three-bedroom apartments to single family cottages with garages.
Retirement Community Amenities:
- Elegant restaurant featuring inspired chef-prepared cuisine
- Vibrant life enrichment programs
- Wellness and Active Aging programs
- Concierge services | Reception, available 24 hours a day
- On-site Wellness Center for your convenience
- Daily courtesy check-in
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services | Maintenance services
- Personal and group transportation
- Beautiful outdoor amenities and lush garden with year-round terrace seating
- Full-service, on-site beauty salon and massage therapy studio
- Swimming pool & spa | EnhanceFitness classes
- Fireside lounge | Library and Media Room
- Resident garage & street level parking available
- Full kitchens
- Easy-access shower | Bath tubs in select residences
- Private decks or patios in select residences
- Individually controlled heating for your comfort
- Washer & dryer for your convenience in select apartments
- Cable TV and internet access
- All utilities except telephone are included
- Emergency call system
- Additional storage available
- Pet friendly in select apartments