GlenBrook Skilled Nursing
1950 Calle Barcelona
Carlsbad, CA, 92009
At GlenBrook Skilled Nursing, our goal is to provide you with excellent care, personal attention and peace of mind. Whether you or your loved one is in need of minor to moderate assistance with daily tasks, more intensive nursing and rehabilitative services or Alzheimer’s and dementia care, we will work together to meet those needs.
Helping residents regain their highest level of independence with the best of care and personal attention is our goal. Whether easing the transition from hospital to home or managing needs beyond assisted living, GlenBrook’s skilled nursing care is your quality choice.
- 24-hour nursing care
- Psychiatry & Psychology consulting services
- Intravenous (I.V.) therapy
- Pain Management & palliative care program
- Hospice services
- Wound care
- Social worker services
- Audiology services
- Recreational activities
Often, a short-term stay is all that is required to help a person return home after an injury, illness or surgery. Comprehensive can be the bridge between injury or illness and returning home. Physical, occupational, and speech therapists provide the necessary guidance and restorative treatment to return your loved one to their highest level of functioning and independence.
- Physical Therapy – Designed to help residents regain strength, balance, mobility and improve walking skills.
- Occupational Therapy – Provides therapeutic activities intended to maximize the resident’s ability to participate in self-care and activities of daily living.
- Speech and Language Therapy – Provides therapeutic activities for individuals with speech, language, or swallowing disorders to enhance or restore articulation, communication, and efficiency of swallowing.
Included Services at GlenBrook:
- Licensed Nurses on duty 24 hours a day
- Skilled nursing services provided according to residents personalized plan of care
- Complete building and grounds maintenance
- Three delicious meals served each day, prepared by our own chefs and served in our beautiful dining room
- Nutritious snacks available between meals
- Fitness & recreational therapy programs tailored to residents abilities
- Laundry service for towels and bed linen as needed
- Television in every room with basic cable service
- Assistance in arranging appointments and transportation to and from medical and dental care
- Variety of planned social, recreational, educational and cultural activities to suit resident’s interests.
- 24-hour emergency call system monitored by trained professionals
- Special diets as ordered by a physician in consultation with a Registered Dietician, when needed
- Basic Cable Television
- Individual room controlled air conditioning and heating
- Medication management and administration