Since 1957, Colonial Medical Supplies has been a family owned, family operated business.
Colonial Medical Supplies
915 S. Orange Ave.
Orlando, FL, 32806
- COLONIAL MEDICAL SUPPLIES has been providing medical products and services to the community since 1957.
- We have been under the same ownership for over 25 years.
- Our company meets all 30 Medicare Supplier Standards
- We are licensed by Medicare to meet the home medical equipment needs of seniors
- We are licensed by the state of Florida as a Home Medical Equipment Provider
- We are a member of the 2008 state of Florida Department of Management Services Florida Emergency Supplier Network
- COLONIAL MEDICAL SUPPLIES has a qualified staff of 37
- COLONIAL MEDICAL SUPPLIES is now accredited by ACHC
- COLONIAL MEDICAL SUPPLIES standards require each of our associates to receive 15 hours of continuing education annually
- We are certified by the Rehab Engineering Society of America(RESNA) to do professional wheelchair evaluations
- We are certified by Pride, Invacare, Sunrise, Harmar, Quickie, Respironics, Permobil, Resmed and more to repair their equipment.
- We have 4 Certified Mastectomy Fitters on staff
- We are a member of the Chamber of Commerce, the local association of healthcare providers, the VGM Group national network of homecare providers, the Northwood Group, the Better Business Bureau, and the Medgroup
- In 2006 we were certified to meet the standards set by ISO 9001
- In 1986 we were the first DME company in Central Florida to meet the standards set by the The Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
- Every year we sponsor and coordinate an event to raise money for Breast Cancer Awareness (Breast Health Awareness Day)
- Aids for Daily Living
- Bath Safety
- Beds and Accessories
- Catheters and Incontinence Supplies
- Cleaners & Hand Sanitizers
- CPAP and BiPAP
- Disposable Medical Plastic Items
- Insurance Orders
- Legwear-Compression Stockings
- Oxygen Therapy
- Pain Management & Rehabilitation
- Patient Care
- Rental Equipment