3686 Center Circle
Fort Mill, SC, 29715
Cheerful Companions In-Home Care, Inc. is committed to bringing qualified, knowledgeable, and sympathic care to each of our precious clients.
We are a family-owned community based in-home service provider looking to assist other when the Situation arises.We are dedicated to hewlp our clients lead dignified, independent lifestyles in the comfort and saftey of their own home. By carefully assessing and fully understanding their needs, we can selectively place trained personnel to meet their needs.
Companionship and Light Housekeeping
One of the most important aspects of Cheerful Companions is providing clients with a strong sense of family and compassion while maintaining a cheerful attitude. Our companionship services include the following:
- Cheerful Companionship and Conversation
- Transportation for Appointment
- Attend Religious Services
- Attend Doctor Visits
- Participate in Crafts and Games
- Reading Magazines, Papers, and Books
- Organize/Assistance with Mail, Bills, and Letters
Light Housekeeping and Home Services
While a majority of seniors keep their homes organized, many are just not able to physically clean their homes. Our Light Housekeeping and Home Services include:
- Light Dusting
- Sweeping, Mopping, and Vacuming
- Laundry, Ironing
- Change Lines and Make Beds
- Grocery Shopping, Meal Preperation
- Assistance with Pets and Much More…..
By understanding the needs of individuals and the importance of compassionate care, our caregivers will bring experience and motivation to surpass the expectations of our clients and the ones who love them.
We will provide caregivers who have a strong employment history in caring for individuals and each will undergo a comprehensive background screening. In addition, we will emphasize the importance of having a cheerful persona and always remaining positive with our clients.
Our caregivers will understand the importance that they are there to assist, not to dictate, in the lives of our clients.
How We Provide Added Value
- We are committed to providing professional, ethical, and quality service.
- We guarantee client satisfaction and genuinely care about people.
- We have a strong background in client-centered service, case management, and care giving.
- We are experienced in making in-home needs assessments to help clients determine their own requirements and assist them develop care plans.
- We have extensive knowledge of governmental and other programs that may assist clients with costs and/or provide services beyond our scope.
- We will make referrals on behalf of clients for other forms of assistance (with permission).
- We adapt our service delivery times to conform to our client's needs and preferences.
- Our Caregivers are covered by professional liability insurance, have undergone criminal record checks, and are bonded.
- Our Caregivers are not only qualified, but also are compassionate, dependable, and trustworthy individuals who respect privacy and maintain confidentiality.
- We relieve clients of the worry that can occur when hiring privately as we carefully screen, train, and inform our employees thoroughly.
- We handle any issues that surface such as scheduling difficulties, illness, shift cancellations, arranging for substitute workers, and providing continuous supervision.
- We follow-up with our clients on a regular basis to assess service effectiveness and to make revisions that reflect changing needs and wishes.
Personal Care may be required by many seniors but not all will need this level of care. Our Personal Care Services involve:
- Assisting with grooming needs such as hair care, shaving, cleaning teeth and routine nail care.
- Supervising or assisting with tub baths, showers, sponge baths, and bed baths.
- Assisting with dressing and undressing.
- Assisting with mobilization such as exercising and walking.
- Assisting with toilet and/or commode needs.
- Assisting with eating or feeding.
- Medication Reminders
- Monitoring vital signs
- Providing respite and palliative care
Cheerful Companions understands the affects of Alzheimer's and Dementia and works closely with our patients and their family members to ensure comfort for all involved.
Our care in this situation may include:
- Sustaining a Secure Environment
- Cope with Changing Behaviors
- Provide Nutritious Meals
- Offer Mind-Stimulating Activities
- Organize Public Interaction
- Manage Day-to-Day Activities
In Home Assessments:
Our free In-Home Assessments are used to determine what services are required to assist and maintain optimum independence for our clients.
We are happy to coordinate you with other health care professionals as well.
In both situations, assessors may review subsidization possibilities, develop Care Plans, make referrals, and arrange schedules to client's wishes.