Bay Ridge Health Care Center
900 Van Buren Street
Annapolis, MD, 21403
We provide 24-hour skilled nursing care, inpatient rehabilitation therapies and a variety of other specialized medical services in all facilities to promote our residents' personal independence and quality of life.
- Ventilator – Tracheostomy
- Physical, Occupational and Speech therapies
- Orthopedic services to include post joint replacement and post amputation
- Stroke, neuro-muscular insufficiency and cardiac related problems
- In patient hemo-dialysis
- Enteral Feedings- G-tube, NG-tube, Dobhoffs, Corpak.etc.
- IVs: peripheral and central
- Wound care specialization with Certified Wound Care Physician
- HIV+/AIDS – Alzheimer's disease and dementia
- Psychological evaluation and treatment
- Specialized dietary evaluations and treatment
- Dental, podiatric and optometric services