Atlas Home Healthcare
323 E. Jimmie Leeds Rd.
Galloway, NJ, 08205
Open 7 Days A Week, 24 Hours Per Day
Our Company Atlas Home Healthcare and Nursing Services, founded by multiple professionals working in the healthcare industry since 1980, offers an extensive array of medical and non-medical home healthcare services, tailored specifically to meet the exact needs of an individual and their family. We form our plan of care for our clients based off of one simple philosophy: WE HAVE FAMILIES TOO!
Our sterling reputation was earned from the quality of care provided, engrained with honesty, reliability, integrity and accountability.
Our clients and employees are supervised by licensed Registered Nurses who are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Today, ATLAS HOME HEALTHCARE AND NURSING SERVICES is the Atlantic County and Southern Ocean County leader in providing a wide range of compassionate home health care and professional nursing services in your home or hospital 24 hours and day, seven days a week. In conjunction with our clients and their families our dedicated nursing staff designs a comprehensive, highly personalized plan of treatment to specifically meet your individual daily living needs.
Our carefully selected staff is thoroughly screened, passing extensive background and reference checks. In addition, we perform competency, skill assessments tests and a pre-employment physical along with continuously educating our staff through in-service training.
Our vast platform – offered 24 hours/day, 7 days/week – Consists of:
Our staffing includes:
- Registered Nurses
- Licensed Practical Nurses
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Certified Home Health Aides
- 24 Hour Live-in Aides
- Physical Therapists
Our non-medical home care services include (All clients are supervised by a Registered Nurse):
- Assistance with everyday tasks like bathing, grooming, hygiene, feeding and toileting
- Support, friendship and companionship (games, reading, and conversation)
- Continence management
- Meal preparation to encourage a healthy diet and proper nutrition (with feeding when necessary)
- Shopping/Errands (food, prescriptions, etc.)
- Light housekeeping, laundry, cleaning
- Medication reminders (correct medications and at the right time of day)
- Travel to/from scheduled appointments (doctor, hair, etc.)
- Transportation services available
- Assistance with walking and range of motion exercises (After an injury or to remain mobile)
- Respite for family members (For families who need an occasional break)
Our medical home care services include:
- Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses for even the most complex medical needs.
- Pediatric and geriatric private duty skilled nursing care (24 hours per day, 7 days per week)
- Rehabilitation nursing services for cases including motor vehicle accidents, paraplegics, quadriplegics, and traumatic brain injury.
- High-tech nursing: tracheotomy care, infusion therapy and ventilator supervision.
- Nursing visits: preparation for medical procedures, wound care, dressing changes, insulin shots, medication pours, blood pressure check, glucose monitoring, nursing teaching visits, clinical assessments, and family wellness consultation.
- Facility staff relief in hospitals, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, schools, prisons and other health care facilities.
- Hospice care, technical and emotional support for patient and family.
We are proudly serving New Jersey residents through out Atlantic, Cumberland, Cape May and Ocean County.
For families in search of personal care for a loved one, home care is the resounding choice over placing a family member in a facility. Virtually every service that a hospital, assisted living or a nursing home can offer, Atlas Home Health Care can provide in the comfort and privacy of the home, while remaining substantially more affordable than a facility. It is because of this that more and more people are choosing to stay in the place they feel most comfortable, while receiving the care they desperately need. At home, you can be guaranteed one-on-one attention versus the high patient-to-nurse/caregiver ratio offered at nursing homes, assisted living facilities or hospitals.
In addition, caring for loved ones is a difficult job and many families need an occasional break. We are there for those people who need assistance for their loved one during a difficult period. Whether it is one day a week to several times a week, in the morning or during the night, Atlas can provide the compassionate respite care families are searching for.
At Atlas Home Healthcare, we have the highest quality home health aides and nursing staff (bonded and insured) who can provide round-the clock supervision for your loved ones. Our Mission remains unequivocal: To provide you and your loved ones with consistent service, a reputation Atlas Home Healthcare solidified over the years.