Assurance Home and Convalescent Care provides safe, dependable, in-home personal care services for the elderly and disabled.
Assurance Home & Convalescent Care
451 Baxter Avenue
Louisville, KY, 40204
We all want the best possible care for ourselves and our aging loved ones. Yet all too often, when the need arises, we don't know who to turn to or which questions to ask. Assurance Home and Convalescent Care is here to assist you. We offer safe, dependable personal care services for clients living at home, or in an assisted living or nursing home facility. Our services allow clients to remain in the environment in which they are most comfortable. Our primary goal is to maintain the dignity of our clients while enhancing their quality of life.
Our Client Care Coordinators or a staff R.N. will assess each client and create a Plan of Care. This enables Assurance Home and Convalescent Care to meet the needs of our clients and their families and to specify the duties of our caregivers.
Furthermore, our Client Care Coordinators or a staff R.N. will communicate with each client's physicians to be sure that their directives are being followed.
- Assisting our clients with bathing, grooming, dressing and bathroom needs
- Reminding our clients to take medications
- Helping our clients with range of motion exercises
- Assisting our clients with walking or accompanying them on walks
- Turning and repositioning our clients in the bed or chair
- Transferring our clients to and from the bed
- Meal planning and preparation
- Assisting our clients with feeding
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Running necessary errands
- Transporting and accompanying our clients to and from appointments, activities and social outings
- Encouraging mental activity by reading to clients, working puzzles, playing cards, etc.
Our Client Care Coordinators visit clients on a regular basis, which allows us to evaluate and make any necessary changes to each individual Plan of Care. We also communicate with family members to keep them informed of their loved one's status.
Assurance Home and Convalescent Care offers services on an hourly basis, seven days a week, 24 hours a day for long or short-term care. We provide a 24-hour on-call answering service, which allows us to serve our clients' needs any time, day or night. We accept private pay or long-term care insurance plans.
Assurance Home and Convalescent Care hires only those caregivers who are experienced in home care and who demonstrate qualities of compassion, dependability and flexibility. We perform reference and background checks on all of our caregivers, and require them to undergo yearly TB screenings and attend quarterly in-service education classes.
We are bonded and insured and carry worker's compensation on all employees.
Please call us at (502)540-5240 to talk with one of our advisors to see if we can be of service to you. We'll take the fear out of making choices on assisted care and allow you to rest assured that you or your loved one will receive only top-quality care. We're here to offer personal service and peace of mind.