Alexian Brothers PACE
425 Cumberland Street
Chattanooga, TN, 37404
Alexian Brothers Community Services (ABCS) is a community-based program whose purpose is to serve the frail elderly residents of Hamilton County. Alexian Brothers Community Services is part of the national Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE), which is based on the successful San Francisco model of long-term care for the elderly known as On Lok. Started locally in 1998, PACE is a jointly sponsored project of ABCS and the Tennessee Bureau of TennCare.
- are at least 55 years of age or older;
- live in Hamilton County, Tennessee;
- are assessed by the PACE multi-disciplinary team
- as being appropriate for PACE Program services; and
- are certified by TennCare as eligible for nursing home level of care.
Services available at home include:
- 24-hour on-call physician services
- Home health care services
- Personal care (bathing and grooming)
- Homemaker/chore services
- Home-delivered meals
- Adaptation of the home for disability