Adolph & Rose Levis Alzheimer & Adult Day Care
21050 95th Avenue South
Boca Raton, FL, 33428
The ideal answer for you and your family, the Volen Center Adult Day Care program offers care in three locations— in Boca Raton we offer a program open to all seniors with physical and cognitive challenges, in Delray Beach we offer a Dementia-Specific program and in West Boca the Adolph & Rose Levis Alzheimer and Adult Day Care Center. Our commitment is to ensure that every senior enjoys the highest quality of life possible and receives the highest quality of care.
All locations provide:
- A safe, supervised, “state of the art” environment
- Fully licensed professional staff including Certified Nurse Assistants, a Registered Nursing staff, Licensed Practical Nurse and a Certified Activity Director
- Respectful, compassionate support
- A therapeutic activity program focused on strengths and interests to enhance a person's well being, independence and self esteem.
- Individual care planning combined with individual and small group activities
- Caregiver support groups
- Respite care to provide relief for the primary caregiver
- A warm, outdoor garden area
- Social activities that bring together caregivers and their loved ones
- Assistance with daily activities such as bathing and cooking
- Weekly art and music therapies. Click here to see some of the paintings created in the Adult Day Care Program.
- Social and medical referrals to appropriate community providers
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy referrals
- Transportation during regular hours of operation
- Payment accepted from Medicaid, Veteran’s Administration, private insurance, state and local funding sources, and private pay
- Scholarships may be available to some seniors based on income and need